Please read these Terms & Conditions as they form part of your contract between Glengormley Sportsbowl Ltd and you. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you require and further assistance call us at +44 (028) 9084 8323.
1. You must be in good health should you plan to avail of the activities on offer. You are required to advise the centre of any medical condition or disability which might affect or be affected by your participation. e.g. Bad Back or heart condition. Those with a medical condition should consult their doctor before participation.
2. Height and weight restrictions may apply.
3. Guests are welcome at Sportsbowl. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
4. In the interest of safety, Sportsbowl reserves the right to exclude participants in breach of the terms and conditions or who are deemed unfit or are unable to participate safely in all or any part of the experience. In these circumstances there is no entitlement to a refund.
5. Gift Vouchers are only issued when paid for in full and are valid for 12 months from date of issue. The expiry date can be extended for a small fee for a period of three months. Any price increase since original purchase will be charged. Extended vouchers are non-refundable.
6. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash.
7. Vouchers can be refunded to the original purchaser via original purchase means, within 3 months of issue date provided the voucher is returned to the Sportsbowl office. An administration charge (minimum 10%) is payable.
8. Sportsbowl will not accept responsibility for vouchers lost or damaged in the post.
9. Sportsbowl reserve the right to alter prices without notification although any changes will be highlighted at the time of purchase.
10. Sportsbowl vouchers are dispatched by standard post unless alternative arrangements have been requested.
11. The named participant can be changed at any time provided Sportsbowl are notified in writing in advance. Sportsbowl will provide a confirmation letter detailing the changes. This letter, in combination with the voucher, must be presented on the day of the visit. Failure to do so may prohibit participation.
12. All the prices quoted on this site are in pounds sterling (£), Errors and Omissions excepted.
13. Glengormley Sportsbowl Ltd has exclusive right, title and interest in and to all its registered trademarks.
None of these trademarks may be used in any way by any third party unless Glengormley Sportsbowl Ltd has granted such third party a prior written authorisation and only in accordance with the terms of such authorisation.