What you might notice:
- We have introduced screens at reception and the cafe
- We are promoting social distancing. “BE SMART STAY APART”
- We have installed new sanitising stations through the building and would ask all customers to sanitise their hands before bowling and before playing machines etc.
- We have reduced the number of lanes available to the public by 50% to allow greater social distancing
- We have moved some of the children’s video games to the new Kids Zone arcade area to allow more social distancing
- We have amended our bowling procedures
- We are limiting our services on re-opening (No hot food, No birthday parties)
- We will keep a record of visitors names, numbers and contact details for the purpose of contact tracing and in line with GDPR
- We are encouraging the use of face coverings where possible
- We are amending our opening hours to the public and closing one hour early at 9pm every night for cleaning.
Bowling Re-opening Procedures
- All bowling must be booked in advance and a valid phone number must be given.
- Lanes may only be booked in time slots at present. One hour of bowling is at a cost of £25 or a half hour is at a cost of £13. There will be no special offers or birthday packages available at this time
- We are encouraging contactless payment.
- All sales transactions will be carried out from reception at this time.
- No bowling shoes will be given. Customers should wear trainers or flat soled shoes. Categorically NO open toes or heels!!!
- There is a maximum of 6 people per lane if you come from the same household and a maximum of 4 people per lane if you are not from the same household to enable social distancing.
- Each lane will be cleaned before each booking.
- Walk-ins will not be allowed; however if you do show up without a booking, you may ring from the front of the building to check if a lane is available. If we have a free slot we will book you in.
- Only 8 lanes will be used at any one time. There will be a free lane between bowling bookings to enable social distancing and to avoid sharing a ball return.
- All bowlers should use the sanitiser provided before proceeding to their bowling lane.
- All bowlers should be instructed which set of steps to use to enter and exit their allocated lane in the bowling concourse.
- Bowlers will be asked to only use the balls on their lane. If there are children playing a 6lb or 7lb ball may be requested from reception.
- There will be a selection of balls on each lane which are for your lane use only. If you need any additional balls please ask a member of staff.
- If you have a high temperature or continuous cough do not enter.
Please respect our staff.