What you might notice:
- We have introduced screens at reception and the cafe
- We are promoting social distancing. “BE SMART STAY APART”
- We have installed new sanitising stations through the building and would ask all customers to sanitise their hands before bowling and before playing machines etc.
- We have reduced the number of lanes available to the public by 50% to allow greater social distancing
- We have moved some of the children’s video games to the new Kids Zone arcade area to allow more social distancing
- We have amended our bowling procedures
- We will keep a record of visitors names, numbers and contact details for the purpose of contact tracing and in line with GDPR
- We are encouraging the use of face coverings where possible
Bowling Re-opening Procedures
- We advise that all bowling be booked in advance and a valid phone number must be given.
- If you wish to order food or soft drinks, these should be paid for at reception and they will be delivered to your lane.
- We are encouraging contactless payment but cash will be accepted.
- All sales transactions will be carried out from reception at this time.
- No bowling shoes will be given at this time” with “You should bring your own shoes for bowling.
- There is a maximum of 6 people per lane.
- Each lane will be cleaned before each booking.
- Walk ins will be subject to availability. If you show up without a booking please ring from the front of the building to check if a lane is available. If one is available you may be permitted.
- There will be a free lane between bowling bookings to enable social distancing and to avoid sharing a ball return.
- At present Kids Birthday parties will have a maximum number of 12 children per party. Only 1 party will be permitted at any one time.
- All bowlers should use the sanitiser provided before proceeding to their bowling lane.
- All bowlers should be instructed which set of steps to use to enter and exit their allocated lane in the bowling concourse.
- Bowlers will be asked to only use the balls on their lane. If there are children playing a 6lb or 7lb ball may be requested from reception.
- There will be a selection of balls on each lane which are for your lane use only. If you need any additional balls please ask a member of staff.
- If you have a high temperature; a new or continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste do not enter.
Please respect our staff.