Please read these Terms & Conditions as they form part of your
contract between Sportsbowl Ltd and you. They do not affect your
statutory rights as a consumer. Please do not hesitate to give us a
call if you require and further assistance call us at 2564 4144.
1. You must be in good health should you plan to avail of the
activities on offer. You are required to advise the centre of any
medical condition or disability which might affect or be affected by
your participation. e.g. Bad Back or heart condition. Those with a
medical condition should consult their doctor before participation.
2. Height and weight restrictions may apply.
3. Guests are welcome at Sportsbowl. Children must be supervised by
a non-participating adult at all times.
4. In the interest of safety, Sportsbowl reserves the right to
exclude participants in breach of the terms and conditions or who
are deemed unfit or are unable to participate safely in all or any
part of the experience. In these circumstances there is no
entitlement to a refund.
5. Gift Vouchers are only issued when paid for in full and are valid
for 12 months from date of issue. The expiry date can be extended
for a small fee for a period of three months. Any price increase
since original purchase will be charged. Extended vouchers are
6. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash.
7. Vouchers can be refunded to the original purchaser via original
purchase means, within 3 months of issue date provided the voucher
is returned to the Sportsbowl office. An administration charge
(minimum 10%) is payable.
8. Sportsbowl will not accept responsibility for vouchers lost or
damaged in the post.
9. Sportsbowl reserve the right to alter prices without notification
although any changes will be highlighted at the time of purchase.
10. Sportsbowl vouchers are dispatched by standard post unless
alternative arrangements have been requested.
11. The named participant can be changed at any time provided
Sportsbowl are notified in writing in advance. Sportsbowl will
provide a confirmation letter detailing the changes. This letter, in
combination with the voucher, must be presented on the day of the
visit. Failure to do so may prohibit participation.